Thursday 6 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - DAY 5


                                     Craft blog every day June
DAY 5 challenge:

Day 5: What’s your favourite quote and why you love it OR Craft something that has the colour green in it  

I have several quotes I like, but my favorite is Carpe Diem -  mostly translated as "Seize the day". That is exactly what I think we all have to do. We owe it to ourselves and those around us to make the most of every moment we have with each other. Spend the time wisely, concentate on the important things in life and seize the opportunities which come along the way - or go hunting for them!!!

Now for something with the colour green in it:
                 

Card recipe:      Decoupage, sentiment and papers all from Kraftyhands Sportz Mad Collection.

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. There are so many good quotes aren't there. Carpe Diem being another good one that I think we should all do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Very differemt too! Love this colour green too! Fab :)

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those words.....they're my latest tattoo, I have a stamp too and it's the title of one of my fav songs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete