Monday 10 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - DAY 10



                                               Craft blog every day June

I cannot quite believe we are a third into the challenge already and I am still going strong. I really enjoy the challenges and find they inspire me to try new things too.

Today challenge - Day 10 - is:

Day 10: Have a rant; go on get it off your chest OR Craft something that has the colour purple in it

I could have a rant about hayfever today as I have been struggling with it for the past couple of weeks. I know if I rant about hayfever I won't be on my own. So annoying to wake up with a feverish headache every morning, sneezing runny nose and sore throat. It seems to dissappear a little in the afternoon and then late hold again early evening. How many more weeks???? Aarrgghh!!!!

So instead of that rant - LOL - I have made something with purple in it:


I cut two pieces of purple card with this square scallopped hole Spellbinder die and put them to one side. Then I cut another two pieces of square purple card 14 cm x 14 cm. I scored both squares on the Crafters Companion box maker using the 1 inch groove. That means the box when assembled is roughly 9 cm x 9 cm and fits neatly into the die cuts. 

The box is decorated with a Lili of the Valley die cut image mounted with foam pads. The corners are decorated with a few gems, perls, ribbon and charm from my stash.

Off to see what the rest of you have made today!

4 comments:

  1. Love the box, Winnie! And cute image too! The added bling embellishments go really well with the purple! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the box ... I will be having a go at that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and a fab idea....defo on my "to try" list
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooht that's adorable, Winnie! Gorgeous colour as well.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete