Friday 21 June 2013

Blogging Every Day in June - Day 21


                                             Craft blog every day June


Day 21: Describe your perfect afternoon OR Craft something that has an animal theme


My perfect afternoon at the moment would be to sit on the settee with my two cats and have nice cuddles and hear them purr. I could even sit and just watch them sleep - that gives me immense pleasure too. Otherwise if it doesn't involve cats a perfect afternoon could be lunch and drinks in a pub - maybe sitting outside in the sun with cold drinks and good conversation all afternoon. Oh, but I also love an afternoon in my craftroom - which happens far too seldom!


So now I can show ragdoll photos again?


First a photo of Alberta and Michigan, Alberta is on the right. They both love our bathroom and the shower is one of their favorite places - strange, right? Sadly we lost Alberta in March which is why we got got the kitten Utah now.



And here is a new photo of Utah. He is so cuddly and adorable that hours and afternoons just slip away in the company of him and Michigan.


Well, the weekend has started - and Boy do we need it. Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. oh arn't they gorgeous and very clever they co-ordinate with the bathroom too lol

    ReplyDelete