Tuesday 18 June 2013

Blogging Every Day in June - Day 18

                                           Craft blog every day June
Day 18: Crafting muck ups, tell us how you got round them OR Craft something that dots

Oh, where do I start - or where do I finish? Often a really bad muck up has ended up being something completely different in the end. I often add a finger print to a white card - did it last night too. So then I have to somehow add another embellishment to cover it up, change the design, or if all else fails recover what I can and throw the rest away. When I colour with my Promakers or Copics I may accidentially go outside the lines, so the clear pen is a good friend of mine as it helps erase those little mistakes. I love the fun effects you can get with spritzers. I like to spritz rhe paper and crumble it up and spritz again - maybe finishing with some embossing. Only problem is I sometimes forget that I may have a meeting the next day and my hands looks awful. I have found that my shampoo is one of the best remedies to get rid of the excess colour of any ink stain. I am sure I have many more things I could add, but I will stop here and show ou my ard for today:



My card has a dotted embossed background - big dots. The decoupage bears are from Crafters Companion. The sentiment is made my me.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment