Wednesday 12 June 2013

Blogging Every Day in June - Day 12


                                             Craft blog every day June

Ok, so day 12 is here. 

Day 12: What’s your favourite medium to work with OR Craft something with a sporty theme

Today has been a very special day. We picked up our new kitten, Utah, today. Isn't he adorable? (Even if I say so myself!!!!). Sadly his older sister, Michigan, is not quite so taken with him yet! She thinks if she ignores him for long enough he might just be a bad nightmare and go away. Well this sort of thing normally takes a while, and I am sure she will appreciate her new playmate soon. We had another cat who died suddenly in March and Michigan wasn't herself for a long time, so we knew we needed to get her a new companion. Wish me luck!


So no long writing about mediums today - although I could add it is probaly H2O's as I love colouring with them and like the sparkle they have as a finished result.

Below my sporty card for the day: 


Back to the kitten - wonder if we will get any sleep tonight......any of us???? LOL

7 comments:

  1. Oh isn't he adorable. We will be needing regular updates and pictures in your craft posts. Just sneak his photos in, the others wont notice lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can probably guarantee you will be subjected to them without fail? Sorry to the non-cat lovers!!!

      Delete
  2. Your kitten is so cuuuuute, Winnie! I like the fact you named the kitten after US States, I've never heard that before, but I like that! Love the card too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased you like the names. It does seem to be a bit novel as our vets have not come across it either. x

      Delete
  3. Soooo cute......and a fab card too!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww he's adorable!!! Soooo fluffy! I bet he gives you a lot of joy, even if probably some headaches as well - we've got a couple of kittens as well, well I say kittens they will be a year old next month. Little monsters they are too.

    I used to colour with H2O's, haven't used them for ages!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are the names of your kittens? Will we see photos of them too? Go and dig out your H2O's again, bet you will like working with them again. x

      Delete