Tuesday 11 June 2013

Blogging Every Day in June - Day 11


                                               Craft blog every day June

Day 11 and our challenge is:

Day 11: Dish the dirt on your biggest craft spend OR Craft something for a child recpient

Oh, dear! As it isn't enough I have to tell my partner!!! Well, my biggest single purchase is probably my Cricut. However, I know that us crafters always have our excuses, so you are going yo hear mine too... I was about to go to our US office for a meeting, so I got mine at a bargain price from a US retailer and had it shipped to a colleague of mine in Our US office. I brought an extra suitcase on my trip and brought it come myself. - oh and since it was a bargain - I could fill the suitcase with other goodies for the money I had saved on the Cricut. That is how it works isn't it???

Now today is a double for me again and here is a card for my niece:
                                          
I love this girl, and my niece can at her worst look llike the girl on this stamp!

Card ingredients:
Stamp: I am sure it's called Little Miss Attitude and that is is from FunkyKits. However it must have been discontinued as although it is on my account profile I cannot find it on their website for sale.
Paper:  Docrafts Papermania pad.
Sentiment: Gingers House - one of the funniest blogs to read - and great freebie sentiments which make me laugh.
Dies/punches: Spellbinder die and punches for leaves and flowers.
Other: flatbak pearls and ribbon from stash.

Off to see if the rest of ou have owned up to buying some stuff I need...........


5 comments:

  1. Oh a suitcase full of goodies, that's the way to do it! Gorgeous card too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I'm rather green here - what I wouldn't give for a craft shopping trip to the USA! I'm reliably informed that all the craft stuff over there is just dirt cheep and I think I'd need more than one suitcase to come home with!!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness I got so distracted by the thought of a USA shopping trip - I forgot to say fab card too!!!!

    Love the image, could be my daughter when she's got a strop on as well!!!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive always thought about getting a Cricut and I was like 'Ohh that looks cool!' Lucky you getting it at a bargain price! I don't think a suitcase would be big enough for me! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your thinking on the extra suitcase and filling it

    ReplyDelete